Friday, November 27, 2015

Wait for the Ring






I know it's been a hot second since I've written to yall, sorry out there family bloggers. So I felt the Holy Spirit tug on my heart  to write  tonight. It's a Friday night, and I'm sitting here snuggling up in my warm, cozy queen bed without a king to share it with. And since I don't have a ring on my finger  means Imma be in my bed by myself. Can I keep it real with yall? I didn't say it was easy, convenient, or always fun. But guess what he didn't either. God didn't promise a life without issues hardship, persecution, pain, temptations but he did promise to keep us.

Whoever I'm talking to may it be a young lady who is desiring a mate and considering giving up sex to please him, and to get love. Darling, you are worth the wait. Wait for the ring. Maybe I'm talking to a  more mature lady who feels like she's in the rush to be in a relationship, so she can start having babies, because she feels her ovaries are getting "old and dusty," darling, you too, are worth the wait, wait for the ring. Or maybe there's a guy out there that is pressured by his friends, or by society and trying to get sex, from any girl, but deep inside he knows what his mother has taught him about waiting. My brother, wait, wait for the ring.

Trust me when I tell you, I've thought about it time and time again, but guess what I decided to do, I decided to wait, wait for the ring. Need to be encouraged, go get on Youtube and look up the song, Wait for the Ring, PDub. What an awesome encouragement.

Lord I pray for my sisters and brothers and ask that you would bring them encouragement and strength as they face temptation each and every day. Cover them with your mighty power and strength, in Jesus name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment