Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break.....Time's Up



Man, how I wish it could be Spring Break year long. I guess it can't because then it wouldn't be "Spring Break". I've enjoyed my time off so much. Fellowshipped with friends, went to a Zumba class, had a free meal, went to a free play, and was able to bless so many people. My friend, Yolanda opened her own non-profit organization called Faith Eyes and being able to see the play they put on and actually participate in the  whole night was wonderful. Then she selected one of the teen girls and we made care packages for her and her baby to be! Oh how exciting it is to be a part of something that is sowing such good seed. For more information on Faith Eyes go to www.faitheyes.org. I'm sure you will be blessed by her ministry. All of this to say my stay-cay not vay-cay was awesome! I needed this break and was ready for it, but now I'm ready to get back. To everything there is season, and the season is up. Monday, back to work, back to tutoring and back to kiddies being kiddies. I'm ready for it though, I'm ready to be back, it was very enjoyable but I'm ready to be back! (I just need my voice back, now, started losing it on Thurs nite). I really enjoyed my Spring break, how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment